New Years Resolutions
Happy New Year!
Happily back in New York just in time to celebrate New Years with some besties, I am definitely feeling re-energized and ready to go into 2016 at full force. In fact, I was just looking back to my resolutions last year and am happy to say they were a success! YAY! I am happy to say I have continued to have a diet of 75% veggies & whole foods and It's also been about a year or so since I've gone dairy-free. Don't worry, I didddd enjoy some eggnog over the holidays because well, ya just have to!
This year, the resolutions are simple:
So much progress has happened this past year, with two major surgeries in 2015 I'm hoping that this year is much more pain free. It's crazy to think that my knee surgery was a little more than a year ago now, and that I'm STILL recovering from it. Luckily, my pain is still very light and much better than before my surgery. But let me tell you folks, recovering from surgery is a lot of work. Keeping up with physical therapy is a task that requires equal parts determination and patience, and it is something that I'm still a hard time balancing. I can only imagine how difficult recovering from multiple surgeries at once must be like... Truly, I am so thankful for all of the support I've received from my family and friends this year while my energy levels have been all over the place.
Moving forward, I'm looking to continue to make achievable goals.
#Note to Self :: In 2016,
- Write more letters. ( Remember those? )
- Say Thank You more. ( You're welcome. 😉 )
- Eat Breakfast. ( More on this later... )
- Get back on track with my YouTube Channel. ( Get Excited. )
- Be in a Movie. ( Things are happenninggggg. )
- Post more pictures. ( And you thought I posted a lot already... )
- Produce an album. ( Again, Get excited. )
- Breathe. ( Inhale, and exhale. )
- Keep Going. ( Just do it. )
- Look Up. 💙